I actually dropped it in a few first episodes then like you I see the hype so I decided to watch it until the end :))
Wow! That is hard ._. Can I give top 1 for KR/JP/TW? :))
- Full House (Korean) - this started all for me. The very first series that I watched so it really hold a special place in my heart. This is not so very cheesy and not so very cold too. From the start to finish all you will do is cry, curl your fingers and toes and fall in love with the characters :)
- One Liter of Tears (Japanese) - this drama will not left you with dry eyes. This actually became a topic of our last family reunion haha I lend my copy to my aunties and at the middle of the night they are messaging me asking why did I recommend such a drama. Even my brother-in-law told me not to lend something like that to my sister because she can’t pick up her son in school because of swollen eyes. So if you are into very heavy drama then try this. Literally you will cry liter of tears (well for such a cry baby like us).
- Autumn’s Concerto (Taiwanese) - Vaness is one of my least favorite in F4 but this drama shows how hot he is haha also the story is bittersweet and well if you like happy ending.
And here are the dramas worth mentioning lol
- Dong Yi - If you like historical drama. My most fave in this genre.
- Hana Dan, BOF and Meteor Garden - my teenage years haha
- Code Blue - if you like medical dramas
- Bloody Monday - if you like suspense
- East of Eden - this is long but if you want family dramas
- The Moon that embraces the sun, coffee prince, mei-chan no shitsuji, my name is kim samsoon, rich man poor woman - if you are one of us who are hopeless romantic :))